- Indiana University McKinney School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Indianapolis, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
Awards + Recognition
- Up and Coming Lawyer, Indiana Lawyer, 2019
- 11 Years
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Hamilton County Bar Association
- Women Leader’s In College Sports
- National Association for Athletics Compliance
- Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville, Indiana Board of Directors
- University of Indianapolis Greyhound Club Board
Kelleigh represents clients on a variety of sports law matters. In her sports practice, she represents clients in all aspects of NCAA investigations or any compliance issue that may arise on a college campus in proactive risk management for NCAA compliance matters. Kelleigh and the sports law team have successfully represented Division I and II institutions and involved individuals (coaches, administrators) in Level I/Level II infractions cases through the infractions process and in front of the NCAA’s Committee on Infraction and institutions and student-athletes in initial and continuing eligibility matters, transfer waivers, student-athlete reinstatement. The sports law team has conducted complex internal investigations that were accepted without further investigation by the NCAA enforcement staff and/or resulted in only Level III self-reporting. Kelleigh has also represented individuals and institutions in Title IX investigations, counseled schools, coaches and administrators in contract negotiations upon employment and severance agreements upon exiting a job, and negotiated sponsorship, apparel, and licensing agreements for institutions. Prior to joining CCHA, Kelleigh worked for the Enforcement Department at the NCAA.
In addition to her work in the sports law practice, Kelleigh represents clients in business law matters. She represents clients in asset and stock purchases and sales, business financing and refinancing, real estate acquisitions and sales, including involvement with municipal zoning boards and planning commissions. She counsels startup companies and existing businesses on a variety of issues, including equity holder disputes, buyouts, and business planning. She assists clients and is involved with drafting and negotiating any type of contract that a business may need.
When away from the office, Kelleigh enjoys spending time with friends and family, including husband Drew and children Sam and Emily.
Get In Touch
Interested in working together? Send us a message and we'll get back to you soon.