- Indiana University McKinney School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Indianapolis, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
Awards + Recognition
- Up and Coming Lawyer, Indiana Lawyer, 2019
- 11 Years
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Hamilton County Bar Association
- Women Leader’s In College Sports
- National Association for Athletics Compliance
- Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville, Indiana Board of Directors
- University of Indianapolis Greyhound Club Board
Kelleigh is a partner in the firm’s Sports Law and Business Services practice groups. Kelleigh represents clients on a variety of sports law matters. In her sports practice, she represents clients in proactive risk management for NCAA compliance matters and in all aspects of NCAA investigations or any compliance issue that may arise on a college campus. Kelleigh and the sports law team have successfully represented Division I and II institutions, athletic department administrators, and student-athletes in Level I/Level II infractions cases, initial and continuing eligibility matters, waivers, student-athlete reinstatement, and conducted complex internal investigations that were accepted without further investigation by the NCAA enforcement staff and/or resulted in only Level III self-reporting. Kelleigh has also represented individuals and institutions in Title IX investigations, counseled schools, coaches and administrators in contract negotiations upon employment and severance agreements upon exiting a job, and negotiated sponsorship, apparel, and licensing agreements for institutions. Prior to joining CCHA, Kelleigh worked for the Enforcement Department at the NCAA.
In addition to her work in the sports law practice, Kelleigh represents clients in business law matters. She represents clients in asset and stock purchases and sales, business financing and refinancing, real estate acquisitions and sales, including involvement with municipal zoning boards and planning commissions. She counsels startup companies and existing businesses on a variety of issues, including equity holder disputes, buyouts, and business planning. She assists clients and is involved with drafting and negotiating any type of contract that a business may need.
When away from the office, Kelleigh enjoys spending time with friends and family, including husband Drew and son Sam.
Get In Touch
Interested in working together? Send us a message and we'll get back to you soon.