- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Ohio State University, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- 5 Years
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Member of the Noblesville Boys & Girls Club Auxiliary
- Foster Parent with the Indianapolis Humane Society
Katie started with Church Church Hittle + Antrim as a Law Clerk. She joined the firm as an associate and works in the firm’s Sports Law, Family Law, Labor & Employment Law and Municipal Litigation practice groups.
Katie attended Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. There she was an Articles Editor for the Indiana Law Review, Vice President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society and a Deans Tutorial Society tutor. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Ohio State University with a major in Political Science and a minor in Spanish.
Prior to becoming an associate attorney at CCHA, Katie worked primarily in collegiate athletic compliance. As an undergrad, she interned with the Ohio State University Athletics Compliance Office. Throughout law school, she served as a legal intern with the NCAA, IUPUI, the Horizon League, and Purdue University. Katie has experience creating educational pieces for coaches, student-athletes, and boosters, as well as monitoring for NCAA infractions.
Katie enjoys serving as a member of the Noblesville Boys & Girls Club Auxiliary and as a Foster Parent with the Indianapolis Humane Society.
Get In Touch
Interested in working together? Send us a message and we'll get back to you soon.