Julie Roe Lach
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law, J.D., cum laude; Order of the Barristers, Top Advocate Recognition
- Millikin University, B.A., American Studies, summa cum laude
- US District Court Southern District of Indiana
Awards + Recognition
- Millikin University Alumni Merit-Loyalty Award, 2011
- CoSIDA Academic-All America Hall of Fame Inductee, 2009
- Indianapolis Business Journal Top 40 Under 40, 2009
- Millikin University Athletics Hall of Fame, 2002 Inductee
- GTE Academic All-American of the Year for the Collegiate Division (Women’s Basketball), 1997
- Kodak All-American First Team (Division III Women’s Basketball), 1997
- 22 Years
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law Board of Visitors
- Millikin University Trustee Emeritus (Board Member from 2001-2010)
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Ministries
- Indiana Sports Commission
- National Association of Collegiate Women Administrators
- National Association of Collegiate Athletics Directors
Julie Roe Lach has been involved with college athletics for 20 years and continues that involvement as Managing Principal of CCHA Collegiate Sports Consulting. She worked at the NCAA for over 15 years, most recently serving as the Vice President of Enforcement from October 2010 to February 2013. She currently serves as the Deputy Commissioner for the Horizon League.
As Managing Principal, Julie serves a variety of clients. She helps athletics administrators and coaches understand the new enforcement reform (effective August 2013) in practical terms. She uses her expertise to partner with administrators to assess compliance measures and recommend improvements where necessary to ensure institutional control. Julie also uses her experiences and industry knowledge to help head coaches clearly understand what steps they need to take to demonstrate head coach control in the new world of head coach accountability. Julie has experience in representing individuals or entities involved in NCAA investigations.
Julie is a former women’s basketball player at Millikin University, where she is a trustee emeritus after serving on the Board from 2001 – 2010. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the Indiana University McKinney School of Law and an honorary doctorate from Millikin University in 2012.
Julie is a member of the Board of Directors for the Alliance of Women Coaches, a national non-profit aimed at recruiting and retaining women in the coaching profession. She is also on the Board of Visitors for the Indiana University McKinney School of Law. She teaches Sunday school at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton where her family attends.
Julie and her husband, David, a partner with Cripe Architects and Engineers, have two young daughters, Halle and Harper. Julie loves spending time with her family outdoors, and when she gets a chance, she joins her dad in Southern Illinois going large-mouth bass fishing.
Get In Touch
Interested in working together? Send us a message and we'll get back to you soon.